9. She is not a nagger. She is gracious to most of our petty quarrels and gentle in her rebukes. I always learn from her patience, enduring character, and constructive criticism.
I Peter 3:3-4 3 Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a GENTLE and QUIET SPIRIT, which is precious in the sight of God
Gentle and quiet spirit is what I have associated with Erwene ever since I met her and especially during their wedding preparations. I am happy to know that it transcends to their marriage. I only wish the best for Jack and Erwene as a couple and parents. Happy Anniversary and cheers to more years of loving and following Jesus!
1 Comments
3 Your adornment must not be merely external—braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; 4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a GENTLE and QUIET SPIRIT, which is precious in the sight of God
Gentle and quiet spirit is what I have associated with Erwene ever since I met her and especially during their wedding preparations. I am happy to know that it transcends to their marriage. I only wish the best for Jack and Erwene as a couple and parents. Happy Anniversary and cheers to more years of loving and following Jesus!