Header Ads Widget

Welcome Everyone

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

10 REASONS WHY I MARRIED MY WIFE




10.  She accepted me despite my past and love me for who I am.  I had an immoral relationships which were not pleasing to God. I have seen how she has graciously accepted me for who I am in-spite of that

As we start to celebrate more years of married life soon, we want to share the best practices from our point of views and discuss what could be done right in every situations.  Please let us know your comments and share your insights below.



Previous                                                           Home                                                              

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Unknown said…
Jack and Wene,

May you both spend a life that's filled with moments of love and happiness. May you continue to inspire us and others with your love story as you two are one of the best couples we know. From the bottom of our hearts, we wish and hope for nothing but the very best for you two. Goodluck on your further journey! Happy anniversary!

- LG & Lyko